Welcome to Listo Quick Character Generator for 5th edition D&D!
It almost goes without saying, but feel free to modify anything randomly generated. If you don't think your wizard wants an octopus familiar then change it to a raven or whatever. If you want to use feats then remove the ability score bonuses. Cross stuff out. Add stuff. No one will judge you.
Suggestions for improvement, comments, and bug reports are welcome. If you want to submit a bug report, please copy and paste the whole page with the problem and include it in your email.
You can contact the author at 5echargen AT gmail dot com.
Take me back to the generator!
- Programmed the "Book of the Ancients" Warlock invocation. It lets Warlocks put ritual spells from all classes in their tomes. This means some Pact of the Tome warlocks will be able to use the Find Familiar spell and have already been given a familiar.
- Now when you get magic armor there is a small chance it gives you resistance to a type of damage.
- Ranger companions now have correct stats.
- Instead of 2-3 let's give 3-5 healing potions for higher level characters. They're only 50gp a pop.
- Revised the AI for ability score increases. Now it realizes that odd numbered stats are the ones that need improving. It adds to those first. Also there's a chance of improving scores below 10 early on, so that you aren't going around with 9 wisdom your whole life.
- Improved treasures so that small gems show up less frequently. Changed values, added items, etc.
- Fixed bugs with 2 fighting styles (for 10th level champions)